The famous and well-known Canadian business leader Blake Charles Goldring is an entrepreneur and philanthropist. blake goldring is also the chief executive officer, and chairman of the AGF Management Limited and that is known to serve institutional as well as retail investors. He is also the Chairman of Canada Company founded in 2006- Many Ways to Serve, which is a non-partisan organization and that aims to bring together community leaders.
Important Roles and Job Positions Accomplished by Blake
The Chief Executive OfficerBlake Goldring has played a very important role in turning the AGF Management Limited in to a varied management firm, and this has been made probable by leading the AGF Company into innovative directions like wealth management. It was in the year 1987 that Blake joined the company after leaving the Canadian bank in which he worked for a term of 5 years in government as well as corporate banking. The company has expanded to a great extent and set a footprint globally in the business sector.
Achievements of Blake Goldring
• BlakeGoldring completed his graduation from the University of Toronto in B.A economics and also gained Master’s degree from INSEAD in France for MBA.
• He has gained many laurels and is a member of the Toronto Society of Financial Analysts. Blake born to Barbara Goldring and C.Warren Goldring is the second eldest child among five children.
• For his schooling, Blake attended St. Andrew’s Junior High School and even York Mills Collegiate Institute in Toronto.
• In the fourth year of his course, he becomes the National Vice President of a student –led economics and commerce organization of AIESEC.
• To fulfill his duties as a President, he got transferred to McGill University for completing his undergraduate degree. He is a member of many boards of the Canadian Film Centre, Toronto Symphony Orchestra and C.D Howe Institute.