Car owners like to use plastidip on their car to protect their vehicle from harsh weather. Normally, they prefer to call the experts and finish the task; but if they wish they can do it by themselves. But in this case, you need to learn certain tricks to make it sure that the job should be finished in a proper and professional way.
Learn how to do plastidip cover spray in the car?
• Select a suitable area for car spray: First, you need to select the spot where you can do it freely and properly. The place should be the spacious and well-ventilated area.
• Accumulate essential accessories: Before you start the task, bring a bucket, spray gun, solution, eye-cove and mask, etc.
• Wash the car properly: Now it is important to wash out car properly and then allow it to dry. You can mop the car surface with a dry cloth also.
• Prepare the car: Before plasti dip application, you must cover the glass and other areas with paper where you don’t want to apply the dip. Though it is easy to remove, still precautions need to take; after all, you are dealing with your most favourite item.
• Shake the solution bottle 1 minute before you open: Users are requested to seal off the bottle after shaking it at least 1 minute so that it can mix well.
• Start painting carefully: If this is your first attempt, you are requested to do it carefully. Apply the first layer of dip then let it dry. Once it gets dried, apply the second coat. Try to finish layer at a stretch. Each layer needs half an hour of drying time.
• Remove plastic/paper cover: When everything has been done, remove the cover and leave it for 4- 5 hours in a well-ventilated area.
Plan to buy plasti dip kopen and apply it on your car.